What are best home remedies for itchy skin that caused by shaving? Sometimes we get an itchy feeling after shaving that known as skin irritation. These itchy skin symptoms appear such as dry skin, cracking skin and ingrown hair to red sore bumps. The area also widely varies in areas where you shave such as in underarms, legs, and others. Make preparation well before and after shaving that can reduce the appearance of itchy skin.
Home remedies for itchy skin rash
When your skin gets itchy and skin rash appears aftershave, you can choose several home remedies for itchy skin after shaving method below. First, choose shaving product that frees from alcohol. Second, also choose shaving product that free-fragrance if you feel that the fragrance make you itchy. The last, look for what you wear. Tight clothes can make itchy feeling become worst.
Itchy skin is a problem that commonly suffers by many people. You can try these home remedies for itchy skin that able to practice in your home.
- Bath with baking soda. Add one cup of baking soda with a tub of warm water and soak your body 30-60 minutes.
- Mix oatmeal with water and spread it into the infected area with rash and itchy feeling. This will give the effect of soothing and cooling.
- Apple cider vinegar. If the infected area is pat dry and dilutes vinegar into an infected area using a cotton ball.
- Milk and honey. Pour milk into bowl and dip washcloth into the milk bowl. Apply the washcloth to dry patch itchy skin for 5 minutes. Milk has anti-inflammatory agents that can remove the itchy and dry skin. Soak with warm milk bath once a month can help to soothe your skin well. The other way is heat honey into a spoon and leaves it into the skin for 15 minutes before washing it off. Honey helps to lock moisture in your skin with antioxidant and antibacterial agents.
- Coconut oil. Coconut oil is able to reduce the blemish and itchy skin.
- Lemon juice. Apply lemon juice to the itchy skin and leave until it dry.
the causes of itchy skin
Have itchy skin can be a serious problem. The severity can be range from mild to the annoying feel of intensive aggravating and can disrupt daily activities and sleep. It is best to know how to relieve itchy skin in a safe way. To relieve itchy skin, you need to know the causes of itchy skin. Itchy skin can result from skin allergic, insect bites, Infection in skins and dry weather. It is important for relieve the itchy skin to prevent complication.
If you often shaving and get razor burns or often feel itchy skin after shaving, you can try these effective preventive ways to stop itchy skin. You also can use essential oils for natural cure your itchy skin. Choose essential oils that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and soothing agents. This will relieve itchy skin. You can choose basil leaves oils, geranium oils, bay leaf oils, lavender, rosemary, thyme and many more. Rub the oil as massage therapy as home remedies for itchy skin.