How to get rid of keloids without surgery? The keloid scars result from several causes such as acne, burns, surgery, vaccination, piercings and many more. The appearance from keloid scars are the skins that growth more from normal scars tissues. The scars can be colored from red or pink and sometimes it can lumpy or have extra ridges or tissues. This scars often not painful but can be irritating by rubbing or clothing.
How to get rid of keloids fast
Keloids cars can appear on a wide range of body areas. Regards to the sensitive areas such as chest and face, it is important to determine the right way on how to get rid of keloid scars on chest and face in safe. Using apple cider vinegar seems like the most effective ways of natural treatments for keloids. Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal agents that help to reduce the size and redness from the scars.
The surgical treatment for keloids can be so expensive. Therefore it is great to know how to get rid of keloids in safe without surgery. These natural ways of keloid treatments can help you to save your cost.
- Crush 3 garlic cloves and apply into affected keloid scars areas for 15 minutes before rinsing it with water. Apply the moisture lotion after the rinse of garlic.
- Sandalwood and rose water. Sandalwood has regenerating agents that become the great cure for keloid scars. Rosewater prevents and lightens the scars.
- Crush 3-4 aspirin tablets and add little water to create a smooth paste. Apply to scars and let it dry before wash.
- Lavender oil. Lavender oil has rejuvenated agent that improves skin restoration in a natural way.
Keloid scars treatment
Such as it is stated before that keloid scars can happen in certain situations. In the specific condition such as scars from piercing, you need to choose the right way to get rid of keloids from piercings. Scaring becomes the most common concern people that do body piercing. There are several ways you can do with scars and keloid appears after piercing such as:
- Using oil treatment. This is effective and softens the scars tissue and make it appears less prominent. Just remember to apply it regularly.
- This is a therapy that involves freezing the keloid and makes it visible.
- Laser treatment
- Steroid Injections
- Keloid scars removal cream and gels
If you want to get rid of the keloid scars on your body, then you need to consult with your doctor to choose the best keloid scar treatments that work with you effectively and suit with your budget. The cost of scars removal treatment can be expensive when you choose to use dermatologist treatment. Your doctor also can help you to know the risk and benefit from each treatment. You also can try to choose keloid removal cream that available in the market. There are several keloid removals over the counter cream that simple to use. There are many ways of the method on how to get rid of keloids that you can determine to depend on the condition from your scars and keloid.